- Acts as a master Reseller for telecommunication giant suppliers in selected markets in the middle, south & north of Iraq.
- In Business since 2004
- Alawsat fields of work include wireline, wireless and SATCOM networks.
- ALAWSAT TELECOMMUNICATION Services Co. is part of JS group and registered in Iraq under ministry of trading\Companies registration directorate with no. CR 16949.
- Government. Maintaining, and further strengthening, our business by upholding the highest international standards and being proactive with regard to the changing complexity of the projects we take on and our client’s needs.
Maintaining, and further strengthening, our business by upholding the highest international standards and being proactive with regard to the changing complexity of the projects we take on and our client’s needs.
Excelling in providing telecommunications engineering services and becoming an internationally acclaimed provider by delivering efficient and cost-effective solutions that continuously meet- and further exceed – customers’ expectations and guarantees their satisfaction.
Al-Awsat follows the ensuing core value as guidelines for its operations:
- Timely project execution and efficient budgeting.
- Exceptional service and progressive technical knowledge and expertise.
- Exceptional health and safety standards.
- Transparency, accountability, and discipline.
- Respecting and honoring employees.
Alawsat Registered under the following Systems:
DUNS No. 534600190 & NCAGE CODE : SBHN8
SAM (System for Award Management)
FBO (Federal Business Opportunities)
JCCS (Joint Contingency Contracting System)